Sunday, October 23, 2011

DA FOCUS

I think I will do the chat room transcript for my first essay.  

I am having a difficult time trying to find something that is not obvious to point out.  I am not sure yet, but I think I might focus on:

HOW DOES A GO FROM BEING A VICTIM TO BEING A REBEL?




The points/evidence I will use is:

-the word differences in each exerpt
-re-tellings the first story in excerpt 1
-the use of pronouns, she seems afraid by using I in the first excerpt rather than 'we' in the second excerpt
-A does most talking in the frist, shows that she is nervous from the past
-she seems to grow into a protector of her sister, from a scared girl to a protector of her sister

Does the fact that her parents not knowing much about computers relate to her being able to do more on the internet?  Does this cause her to be more independent and able to grow from a scared child to a 'rebel' as an adolescent?  Does the fact that her mom did not know much of the internet cause her too be more frightened or  not as frightened?  If the mother knew that she was doing this would she still be able (most likely no) then would she be able to learn from her mistakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment